What's on at half term:
Animal Mask Making
Drop-in to our FREE family fun animal mask making from 11am-2pm on Wednesday 31October. All ages welcome and materials are provided.
Art Classes for Adults
· Intro to Printmaking (Lino Printing) on Tuesday 30th October 10am-12.30pm
· Intro to Silk Painting on Wednesday 7th November from 9.30am-1.30pm
· Intro to Watercolours Wednesday 14th November from 10am-12.00pm
· Intro to Drawing on Wednesday 21st November from 10am-12pm
· Intro to Life Drawing Wednesday 28th November 6.30pm- 9pm
Saturday Art Club
Saturday Art Club starts again on 10 November at the earlier time of 9.30am-11am for ages 5-7 and 12pm-1.30pm for ages 8-11.
Gerald Moore Gallery is pleased to offer an exciting range of art classes for children and adults. We have both free and paid-for classes which take place in a gallery setting.
We believe everyone should have access to art and the chance to explore their creativity through practice. Beginners are always encouraged to take part and all our classes are led by supportive artists.